Stacey J. Simmons
Admitted to State Bar of Texas, 1993; Texas Tech Law Review Fifth Circuit Symposium Editor, 1992, 1993; guest lecturer to physician and P.A. groups statewide. She has tried cases and represented clients across the state. Stacey comes from a physician family including her grandfather, father, and brother.
- B.A. English, University of Texas, 1990
- J.D. with honors, Texas Tech University School of Law, 1993
- Clark, Thomas & Winters, P.C., 1998
- Ballard & Simmons, LLP, 1998 – 2017
- Ballard Simmons & Campbell, LLP, 2017 – present